OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
At One-Image Photography we have a few fundamental principles:
• We will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you our services or perform other necessary business functions and activities.
• We will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes unrelated to our business activities and the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information you provide to us directly: Our usual practice is to collect personal information directly from you, when you complete any form, including online forms, register to use our Services, or provide any other information in connection with your use of our Services. A few examples include:
• Personal details: given name(s); photograph.
• Demographic information: gender; date of birth; age; nationality; title; language.
• Contact details: correspondence address; telephone number; email address; details of your public social media profile(s).
• Consent records: records of any consent you may have given and the subject matter of that consent.
• Sensitive information you provide: We may collect or obtain sensitive information directly from you if necessary or appropriate.
• Information we get from third parties: We collect or obtain personal information from authorised third parties.
• Information we collect automatically: We may collect personal information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our Services, like your IP address and device type. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
• Information we create in the performance of the Services: We may also create or obtain personal information, such as evaluative records about your interactions with us, and any interactions we have with clients on your behalf. Evaluative information may be confidential to us.
• Information you make public: We may collect or obtain your personal information that you manifestly choose to make public, including via online channels such as social media (e.g. Instagram LinkedIn, Facebook etc.)
You can always choose not to provide your personal information to One-Image Photography, but it may mean that we are unable to provide you with the Services
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSED?
Where we collect personal information or sensitive information, we will only process it:
• to perform a contract with you; or
• where we have legitimate interests to process the personal information or sensitive information and these interests are not overridden by your rights; or
• in accordance with a legal obligation; or
• where we have your consent.
One-Image Photography collects your personal information so that we can provide you with the Services and any related services you may request. In doing so, One-Image Photography may use the personal information we have collected from you for purposes related to the Services including:
• to process and administer the Services, and to help us develop, improve, manage, administer and facilitate our Services and business operations;
• to contract with authorised individuals;
• to process your personal information for One-Image Photography’s internal business purposes;
• verify your identity and application details;
• for general internal purposes (such as record keeping, database management, training, billing);
• assist with the resolution of any issues relating to the Services;
• comply with all laws and regulations in all applicable jurisdictions; and
• communicate with you.
IN WHAT VERY LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES MIGHT WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
When we disclose data, it may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than New Zealand – such as where our data hosting servers are currently located. There may be differences with New Zealand’s privacy laws. However, where we disclose personal information to a third party in another country, we place safeguards to ensure your personal information is protected.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information and we take all reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. One-Image Photography implements and maintains security measures that are designed to provide reasonable protection against the loss, interference or misuse of your personal information and to prevent unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of that information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
EMAIL, TEXT AND TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS
We are committed to full compliance with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. By subscribing to emails and/or text communications, or otherwise providing your email address and/or mobile number, you consent to receiving emails and/or texts (as the case may be) which promote and market our products and services, or the products and services of others, from time to time. You can unsubscribe from our email communications and/or text communications at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any promotional or marketing email or text received or by emailing email@example.com. Once you have unsubscribed from the email or text communications, you will be removed from the corresponding marketing list as soon as is reasonably practicable.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is your responsibility to ensure that the personal information you provide is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may request access to the information we hold about you, or request that we update or correct any personal information we hold about you, or ask us to restrict or cease processing your personal information or even delete your personal information, by setting out your request in writing and sending it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your request as soon as reasonably practicable to comply with our legal obligations. If we are unable to give you access to the information you have requested, we will give you reasons for this decision when we respond to your request.
The length of time we keep your personal information depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you’ve requested or to comply with applicable legal requirements such as money laundering and financial reporting legislation). We’ll retain your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our internal retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted. Otherwise, as a general rule, we only keep your personal information for as long as we require it for the purposes of providing you with our Services.
We take your concerns seriously. If you have any concerns about privacy or the use or collection of your personal information by One-Image Photography please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com and include the words ‘ATT: THE PRIVACY OFFICER’. We will respond as quickly as possible and handle all complaints in a way that is fair and consistent. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you can make a formal complaint with Office of the Privacy Commissioner.