Health & Safety Policy
One-Image Photography is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all workers.
We will comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and subordinate regulations. The health and safety of our workers will be at the forefront of all our activities.
One-Image Photography is committed to effectively managing all risks arising from its activities by:
• Providing a safe and healthy working environment, equipment and systems;
• Providing a workplace health and safety induction;
• Providing clear instructions, information, supervision and training, to ensure workers are competent to do their work safely;
• Engaging and consulting with workers on day-to-day health and safety matters; and
• Continually looking at ways to improve health and safety.
All Persons Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBUs) are accountable for health and safety within their work area, this includes:
• Identifying hazards and assessing risks;
• Implementing controls and monitoring those controls to ensure they remain effective;
• Ensuring the competency of workers;
• Accurate and timely reporting of health and safety issues; and
• Ensuring high standards of hygiene and housekeeping.
Health and safety is everybody’s responsibility and all workers must:
• Be aware of their responsibilities;
• Take reasonable care of their own health and safety and ensure that their actions don’t cause harm to themselves or others;
• Report all incidents and injuries as soon as possible; and
• Comply with any reasonable instructions, policies and procedures.